RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The following constitutes the terms upon which we will accept and process returns. By ordering from us online you agree to these terms.
Thank you for your order. OBfive hopes that you are satisfied with the products that you order from us online. However, if you wish to return goods for an exchange or online credit, then we ask that you follow the instructions detailed below to ensure that your request is processed efficiently.
We are happy to exchange or issue an online store credit on unused products within 7 days from the date of purchase. Goods must be returned in their original condition. Goods must be returned undamaged and must include the original receipt.
How to return goods:
1.Please send the item you wish to exchange or return back to the below address.
OBfive Skateboards Pty Ltd
Attention: Online Store
PO Box 741
Tugun, QLD, 4224
2. In the package please include the original invoice and a note to advise if you would like an exchange, online store credit or a refund.
3.Attend your local post office and send package. For
security and peace of mind please return via a insured/traceable method
as OBfive cannot be held liable for lost inbound packages.
Please note customers will be responsible for any inbound postage costs, however OBfive will gladly cover all postage costs for exchange items back to the customer.
4. Once received in our returns department, we will inspect and process the goods within 1 – 5 days to ensure you receive your refund or exchange as quickly as possible.
5. When your return has been processed we will notify
you confirming your refund or exchange. Please note all refunds will be
issued in the original form of payment.
All products purchased from OBfive Skateboards are covered by a 12 month warranty from
the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by
accident, improper care, negligence, exposure or extensive
All goods will be inspected by our Quality Assurance department to verify the reason for their return. If we deem that the reason is not genuine, then you will be charged for the delivery costs of the replacement goods.
In all cases, you are responsible for ensuring that the goods arrive at our dispatch location safely. We do not accept responsibility for goods that fail to arrive in their original condition. For this reason we encourage you to insure the goods against loss or damage while in transit.To return any faulty/damaged goods please contact our online store by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further instructions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
(2) Information We Collect
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between OBfive Skateboards and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
(3) Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of OBfive Skateboards or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(4) External Links
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website, including product details and pricing, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website, and any products, services or information available through this website, from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(3) Limited Warranties
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(4) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(5) Licence to Use WebsiteThis website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content and product design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this material in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following:
- This website and its content and products is copyright of OBfive Skateboards - © OBfive Skateboards 2017. All rights reserved.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Unauthorised use of this material or this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(6) External Links
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(7) Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website and our products/services and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the local laws of OBfive Skateboards.