Millennial BIG RKP1 Surf Skate 31"
$74.98 AUD FIND OUT MORE
The OBfive RKP-1 Surf Truck offers the perfect combination of stability and super responsive turns in one truck. Its unique geometry enables you to pump and carve through turns just like you are gathering speed to flow through to the next section of a wave.
Our new RKP-1 Surf Skates are the perfect surf trainer and enable you to replicate rail to rail surfing with a more realistic flow than most surf truck systems.
Training benefits of the OBfive RKP-1 Surf Skate
• Stability while pushing and a super responsive movement while turning for the beginner through to advanced surfer.
• Promotes a natural surf style due to the realistic rail to rail surf movement.
• Speed power and flow to set up for manoeuvres such as off the lip turns, carving and cut backs.
• Promotes the use of your core for balance, strength and stability.
Suited skate locations
• Streets, sidewalks and driveways
• Car parks
• Skate parks, bowls and ramps
- Maple veneer's
- 6.5” Reverse King Pin Surf truck front
- 6.5” Standard truck back
- 3mm riser pads
- 65mm 78a wheels
- Abec 7 chrome bearings
- Printed deck grip
- Length 31” x width 10”
Pay over 8 weeks and receive your order now!
Using Afterpay you can pay for your order over 8 weeks. There's no interest or added fees and nothing to pay today. Payment will be automatically taken from your credit card* in four equal payments each fortnight over 8 weeks, and you will receive your order immediately.
More time to payAfterpay allows you to pay for your order fortnightly over 56 days
No waitYour order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order
Spend up to $1500You can use Afterpay for all orders up to $1500**
No CatchNo interest, added fees, and nothing to pay today
- A debit card or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service:
- Add your items to your shopping bag, and checkout as normal
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done
The funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer - the first payment will be deducted at checkout. If you are an existing Afterpay customer, the first payment won't be deducted for 14 days.
If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled before the first payment at no charge. If you fail to make a payment you will be charged an initial $10 late fee and an incremental $7 late for each week the order is overdue.
There's no waiting and we'll ship out your order immediately as normal.* Visa and MasterCard only
** $500 maximum limit for debit cards