OBfive Giveaway Terms & Conditions
WIN A $500 OBfive Surf Skate pack COMPETITION
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 00:00 AEST on Friday 2nd September, 2022 One (1) winner in Australia will be selected at random by OBfive Skateboards on Friday 2nd September, 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Employees of OBfive are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition only once by providing the necessary details requested on the entry form.
- Each entrant must also agree that they have read the terms and conditions and also agree to join the OBfive E-Mail and Text marketing lists to receive future communication about deals and offers from OBfive
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered the requested information on the entry form. OBfive Skateboards will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- OBfive Skateboards will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. OBfive Skateboards takes no responsibility for any entries which are delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, OBfive Skateboards liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, OBfive Skateboards shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and OBfive Skateboards and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, OBfive Skateboards reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to OBfive Skateboards if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond OBfive Skateboards reasonable control, OBfive Skateboards reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- OBfive Skateboards decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
Back to Competition Page